Archive for category windows 7
ompression is something which everyone tries to get in MP3 or Video files because they might wanna carry those videos or music files on their mobile phone or any other portable devices, and there are many MP3 compressors available in the market but when it comes to video compression you might think that quality may decrease but that’s not the case.
Features of SpeedyFox .:
1. Boosting Firefox startup speed upto 3 times.
2. Boosting Browsing Speed.
3. Quicker Operation with Cookies.
How to use SpeedyFox .:
1. After Downloading SpeedyFox Run it.
2. You will a window like below just click on Speed Up My Firefox ! ( Remember Firefox should be close )
3. Now it will run its process and within sec it will complete and give you success message like below now just enjoy faster Firefox.
Torrents are the main source for the latest software’s, games, movies, music etc. as they provide everything @ a faster pace so what about if we can tweak its speed to download stuffs more fastly so below is the guide for tweaking UTorrent settings for increasing its speed .:
Procedure for Tweaking UTorrent Client :
1. Choose the best Bit torrent client : this can be difficult but this is really important that you choose the best client for downloading purpose, as we compare through the users opinion UTorrent is the best Torrent client for downloading Torrents, download UTorrent
2. Get the best Seeder and Leecher .: now downloading entirely depends on the seeders and leechers so getting the best with highest numbers would be the best options for the faster downloads.
3. Enable Firewall Exception : firewalls are the main blocking units which can block all the connections of your bit torrent client so to enable firewall exception is really important, just open UTorrent > Preferences > Connection > Add Windows Firewall Exception.
4. Change net.max_halfopen : change the default value for net.max_halfopen under Preferences > Advanced > net.max_halfopen , its value would be 100 or low just change its value to 80 like in the below image.
5. Enable Protocol Encryption : enabling protocol encryption may increase your download speed well this step may work work for you or not so just experiment between Enabling & Disabling option. To enable Protocol Encryption just go to Preferences > Bittorent > Enable Protocol Encryption.
6. Change Bandwidth and Connection Settings : Change the values for bandwidth and Connection as in the image below .:
That’s it now these were some of the tweaks for UTorrent Client which I came across and which may help you in increasing your torrent downloading speed so have fun experimenting different settings and if you have any other tweak for faster downloading then please share by commenting below.
Almost all email providers restricts the attachment file sizes of emails sent. In Gmail, users are only able to attach files that are less than 225MB, and most email providers; restrictions are even less than that. Text message attachments are just as, if not more so, restricted.
The WizDrop is a quick way that you can send a media file up to 100MB to any mobile phone or email address.
To use the WizDrop application, simply follow these instructions:
Enter the email address in the From box
Next to the Number 2, click the Browse button and then upload your media file. You will be able to load any video, audio or picture file, but zip files will unfortunately not work. The size limit here is 100MB, so videos larger than this will need to be cut into pieces.
While the file is uploading, users can add a subject line and message to the email. These will only appear in the emails. If you are sending the file to a mobile phone then simply ignore this option
Enter the email address and any numbers of the contacts you’d like, and separate the different information with semi colons
Finally enter the security code. If it states that you security code is invalid, simply click on the security code to generate a new one
Now click the Drop button and a message will be generated that states that your file has been dropped. Almost instantly your contacts will receive a link via email or text message to download the file
Gmail tends to label WizDrop messages as spam, so ensure to inform your friends that they are to expect a file before sending it, and that they need to keep an eye on their spam folder. WizDrop is a quick and easy way to share large files via email and text, but is a bit quirky at times too. The security code feature needs a bit more attention from its developers, and the upload and download speeds of the files are mediocre at best. But, when all is said and done, it is still much faster than many of the other file sharing applications and offers out there.